UW–Madison’s School of Education and several of its programs are ranked among the very best in the nation. Its educational administration and supervision programs are ranked No. 4 and higher education administration programs ranked No. 14 by U.S. News & World Report. ELPA contributes to the high rating through world-renowned faculty and research.
Excellence in Research
As part of Wei LAB, SSTAR Lab, and other world-class policy research centers, ELPA faculty and students develop meaningful, equity-focused projects that advance educational policy and improve student experiences in Wisconsin and beyond.
A Supportive Community
“As a student and employee in the ELPA department, I was encouraged in my efforts to contribute to the department in and beyond my role, and in doing so I was able to develop my ELPA family," said Brittany Ota-Malloy, a Class of 2019 alumna.
- Four from UW–Madison ranked among most influential education scholars for 2021
- UW–Madison authors argue for ‘reframing suburbs’ in new paper
- ‘Poor colleges need to get richer’ argues UW–Madison’s Hillman in USA Today op-ed
- Nachman awarded Fidler grant for research on autistic students’ transitions to community college
- January 19Virtual PREP Conference: Capitalizing on Student Teaching(Professional Resources for Educator Preparation) 10:30 AM
- January 20
- January 21Virtual PREP Conference: Chats with Wisconsin Educators(Professional Resources for Educator Preparation) 1:00 PM