UW–Madison’s School of Education and several of its programs are ranked among the very best in the nation. Its Educational Administration program is ranked No. 3 and the Higher Education Administration program is rated No. 10 by U.S. News & World Report. ELPA contributes to the high rating through world-renowned faculty and research.
Excellence in Research
As part of Wei LAB, SSTAR Lab, and other world-class policy research centers, ELPA faculty and students develop meaningful, equity-focused projects that advance educational policy and improve student experiences in Wisconsin and beyond.
A Supportive Community
“As a student and employee in the ELPA department, I was encouraged in my efforts to contribute to the department in and beyond my role, and in doing so I was able to develop my ELPA family," said Brittany Ota-Malloy, a Class of 2019 alumna.
- UW–Madison’s Ladson-Billings elected as a fellow to The British Academy
- UW–Madison’s Diamond offers critical reflection of report from William T. Grant Foundation
- Summer 2021 Learning Connections alumni magazine available online
- UW–Madison alum Matheny will be next president of Fox Valley Technical College
- July 26Coalition for Leading Anti-Racist Schools (Online)This event is brought to you by PLACE | Professional Learning and Community Education. place.education.wisc.edu12:00 AM, Online
- July 29Summer Education Research Scholars (SERP) Research PresentationsInvitation to Attend Research Presentations10:30 AM, Online
- July 29Summer Education Research Scholars (SERP) Research PresentationsInvitation to Attend Research Presentations2:00 PM, Online