Supporting Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis
The Department is actively seeking philanthropic support in a wide range of areas. Private gifts provide scholarships that enable us to attract the best and brightest graduate students, and provide support for new initiatives in our department. We deeply appreciate the support we receive from loyal alumni and friends. Sending a contribution, whatever its size, is a great way to show your pride. Every gift makes a difference!
ELPA is actively seeking gifts in the following areas
- Scholarships: Through the generosity of private gifts, the department is able to award multiple graduate scholarships. Each reflects the particular interests of its donor.
- Endowments: Named endowed funds, endowed scholarships, and our ultimate goal of endowed professorships are central to our fundraising efforts. Endowments can provide guaranteed funds to support scholarships, research, and instructional activities. If you have an interest in a named fund, please contact the UW Foundation using the information below.
- Excellence in Leadership Fund: Over the past several decades, our department has received a number of generous donations, private gifts, and other financial commitments that together constitute the Excellence in Leadership Fund. Alumni, Emeritus Faculty, and Friends have joined together to provide support for new initiatives to meet strategic goals in ELPA. Due to the incredible scholarly productivity and commitment of our faculty, our department has consistently been rated as one of top educational leadership programs in the nation. Maintaining our reputation of excellence requires dedication and significant financial support for students and for innovative faculty initiatives. Your support can make the difference. We invite you to join us as we look to future to find new ways to enlarge our vision and enhance our impact in the field of educational leadership and policy making.
You can make a donation to ELPA in any of the following ways
- Donate directly to the department through the University of Wisconsin Foundation's secure website
- Mail a check payable to the University of Wisconsin Foundation. Use the memo portion of your check to note how you would like your gift applied.
Mail your check to:
University of Wisconsin Foundation
US Bank Lockbox
P.O. Box 78236
- Incorporate a planned gift to the Department into your will. We suggest the following language:
I hereby give, devise and bequeath to the University of Wisconsin Foundation, a nonprofit, non-stock Wisconsin corporation with its principal office in Madison, Wisconsin, _____ percent (%) of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate (or, alternately, the sum of $___________), to be used in the Department of Educational Leadership & Policy Analysis at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Please contact our development director at the UW Foundation for more information on making a planned gift, or to learn more about other ways to support the Department.
For additional information, please contact School of Education Development Director Betsy Burns at 608-712-9376 or email email@example.com.