Step 3: Enrolling in your Class
Enroll early in the term, before the late enrollment date, to avoid having to pay a $25 late enrollment fee.
- Go to MyUW, http://my.wisc.edu.
- Input your NetID and password. On the “My Front Page” tab, click on “Student Center.”
- Click on the green “Academics” arrow near the top left of the page.
- Click on “Add a Class” link. A new browser window will open.
- Select the correct enrollment term from the list, and click on it.
- Input the five digit class number in the “Enter Class Nbr” box, then click “Enter.”
- A new screen will pop-up showing the class you have selected. It should identify the class correctly. You may also find some notes regarding the course.
- Under the “Class Notes” section, you will find the word “Units”. If the course offers variable credit options, select the desired number of credits for this course.
- Click on “Next”. A new screen will pop-up stating that you have added the course to your enrollment shopping cart. The blue box (“term and year Enrollment Shopping Cart”) should appear with the course information.
- Click on “Proceed to step 2 of 3”. A new screen will pop-up. Confirm that the course information is correct and then click on “Finish Enrolling”.
- If you were able to successfully add the class, a green check mark should appear on the right side of the box under “status”. If you were not successfully able to add the class, a red X will appear under “status”. An explanation of the error is to the left of “status”. You can click on “Fix Errors” to correct any incorrect information.
- Verify your schedule by clicking on the “My Class Schedule” tab on the upper left hand corner of the page.
Trouble with Step 3? Contact the Enrollment Help Desk, 608-262-0920 or the Adult and Student Services Center, 608-263-6960